Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 10:17 AM |  
It's been a while since I last blogged. This is probably due to the extremely hectic past month. 3 trials, one still on-going (but I have just about had enough of) did not give me any room to breathe. I've stopped going to the gym because of work (still paying though). Lucky for me, two trial dates for today and Friday have been taken off so I have been given a little room to breathe.

I am now sitting in my room, sipping my wonderful Vietnamese coffee after finishing my bekal sandwich whilst casually reading The Sun.

Planned to meet Talib for lunch yesterday at Plaza Damas, but because Sherliza and Daniel wanted to tag along, I actually ended up meeting Talib for all two minutes because he had to leave early. Reason= my colleagues were late. Well it was Sherliza's birthday and her boyfriend surprised her with a bouquet of flowers during lunch time, so I suppose it could be forgiven.

Anyway, yesterday was futsal night. It was raining, but two hours prior to that I received a call from an old friend who I havent heard from in ages, asking me if futsal is still on. I told him yes, and he was at the place since 9. Futsal on Wednesdays is played at Taman Melawati's KK Klub (maybe. Probably a C not a K). The futsal field is actually outdoor, so when it was raining, we couldn't play. No one else was there. So we improvised and played badminton instead.

Thoroughly enjoyable.
Posted by spursevere

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates