Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM |  
Yesterday, I had to go to the client's office in Seri Kembangan. With the help of my friends and the google maps application on my phone (quite useful, but I don't really know what every road is called) I managed to find the office. Spent quite a few hours there. The clients were quite hospitable, and I imagine that the few witnesses I intervewed were nervous about having to appear in court.

I left their premises at around 7 p.m and after an hour-plus journey, a weary me finally reached the office. On reaching the office I was supposed to enter the parking card using my season pass. However, I accidentally pressed the button for the ticket, and after the ticket was printed out, only then did I realize my mistake. Yikes. Luckily there were no cars behind me at the time so I quickly reversed my car and went in using the other entrance with my pass. As I entered I saw another car drive through the entrance where I took the ticket (the barrier was still up) and I was quietly chuckling to myself that the fella was going to get in a bit of a mess when he exits later because he did not have a ticket.

I arrived pretty early in the office this morning, as there was a meeting with another client at 10. After the meeting ended I noticed a pop from one of the accounts department, who just called me to say that the parking management has managed to track me down and want the return of the ticket. They also have in mind to fine me for my naughty little stunt last night. Sheesh. These dudes are efficient. I'll have to talk my way out of a fine after lunch. Turns out the driver had the last chuckle.
Posted by spursevere

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates